Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bits of San Diego Business #2: DC creators

Oops. Apparently they put the Thursday and Friday schedules up too early, the SDCC site has pulled them down. Supposedly they were not the final schedules, but if anything changes, I'll update my schedule page.

If you're new to the con, go read this from Tom Spurgeon, at the Comics Reporter.

Via Blog@Newsarama, here's a list of Legion creators who will be in San Diego this year (let me know if I missed any):
• Geoff Johns (ACTION COMICS, GREEN LANTERN)
• Gail Simone (WONDER WOMAN, SECRET SIX) - final LSH arc before the current reboot
• Chris Batista (ROBIN, TEEN TITANS) - "Foundations" storyline
• Keith Giffen (AMBUSH BUG: YEAR ONE, REIGN IN HELL)
• Jim Starlin (RANN/THANAGAR: HOLY WAR, DEATH OF THE NEW GODS)
• J. Torres (FAMILY DYNAMIC)

DC staff include:
• President & Publisher Paul Levitz
• Senior Editor Mike Marts

Also, Colleen Doran will be there, at the Image booth. And I can't believe I left off Mike Grell and Joe Staton (who are there but not currently with DC).

More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Other past Legion creators attending include:

- Mike Grell
- Joe Staton
- and Legion Logo Letterer, Todd Klein.


I am SOOOOOO stoked about this. I'm making the cross-country trip for my very first SDCC, and on the Legion's 50th, no less.