It's the first Monday of the month, and you know what that means: time for some Legion trivia. This month's theme: a look at the Legionnaires over the years. Membership has its privileges.
1. Who had been a member of any super-villain team prior to joining the Legion? I'm talking out-and-out villainy, not just a group of misguided youths.
2. When Lex Luthor's descendant Lex Luthor joined the Adult Legion, what power(s) did he possess?
3. What is the full name of the current Princess Projectra?
4. Which three Legionnaires were not re-created as members of the SW6 Batch? And why not?
5. What do Jimmy Olsen, Rond Vidar, Mon-El, and Green Lantern (John Stewart) have in common in relation to the Legion?
6. At what point in Legion chronology did Anti-Lad join the Legion?
7. Who were the members when the Legion finally disbanded in the wake of Black Dawn?
Special bonus questions (which don't count in the standings):
The Legion animated show is starting in Italy today (Monday). According to a couple of readers, the Legionnaires in Italy keep the same English names. But in some countries, the names are translated. See if you can figure out who these guys are (but if you're already familiar with them from reading their comics, please don't answer):
- In Germany, some members of the Legion der Superhelden are Winzwanda, Federleicht, and Sternschwinge.
- In Brazil, some members of the Legião dos Super-Heróis are Rapaz Saltador, Moça dos Sonhos, and Vésper.
- In Sweden, some members of the Rymdens hjältar are Osynlige pojken, Viktflickan, and Vargen.
- In Finland, some members of the Superlegioona are Salamapoika, Terästyttö, and Aavetyttö.