About a year and a half ago, when my readership was still fairly small, I posted this entry about how some people have Legion-related stuff in their "real" lives.
- my desktop is named after the LSH-HQ
- my laptop is called Computo (a sentient computer in the HQ)
- my network is called Sleepnet (the network that links the computer minds on Colu)
- my wireless router is the Legion Outpost (a base which helps connect faraway Legionnaires)
- my cell phone and old Palm PDA are both called the Omnicom (the everpresent and ubiquitous communications device in the future)
In the comments of the original article, Scott mentions the names of his computer and other electronic devices as well as other artifacts around the home. Other people have tattoos (Wildfire and Dawnstar here, the Legion "L" logo here; hey Jim, do you have pictures of yours online yet?) - not me, I'm too much of a wuss, and I hate needles (and pain).
What do you have?