Here you go with the answers to this month's Legion trivia, covering (roughly) annual crossovers and Final Crisis.
1. When has the Legion (or individual Legionnaires not counting any Superboy or Supergirl) met the Martian Manhunter?
The ones you guys got: At the wedding of Bouncing Boy and Duo Damsel; in late v4, as a friend of Nura; during Final Night; in "Martina Manhunter" (as Jim wrote) #11; and in a flashback to a never-before-or-since seen story, in "Martian Manhunter" 1,000,000.
The one I had that you missed: somewhere in the crowd scenes in Crisis on Infinite Earths.
2. Which Legionnaire was a member of the Monitor's first team at the beginning of the Crisis on Infinite Earths, and why?
Dawnstar, of course. I couldn't remember why, and I was hoping you guys would come up with a definitive answer since my comics aren't readily available. Two came up with the answer that she was there to locate or track the Shadow Demons (back to the Anti-Monitor?). Sounds reasonable. What, you think I knew everything? :)
3. Which Legion-related character(s) died in the Crisis on Infinite Earths?
Kid Psycho and Supergirl. I don't think we heard of or saw anyone get killed on Takron-Galtos when it got zapped.
4. How does the prison planet Labyrinth fit in with this quiz?
It was the prison planet chosen after Takron-Galtos was destroyed in the Crisis on Infinite Earths.
5. Pre-Crisis, how many other people were left in the Phantom Zone when Mon-El was released?
When Mon-El was released for good (ADV 305), he went back to the Zone to give a "neener neener" shout-out to the criminals still there. Jax-Ur and others were depicted. But in ADV 323, Phantom Girl goes to the Zone and talks to the Mighty Gazor (or Ga-Zor, most likely), who is said to be the last person left in the Phantom Zone.
Given how important the Phantom Zone and its inhabitants were to Silver Age Superman stories, it's a little surprising that no writer picked up on this, that all but one Zoner were released in the 30th century. It sounds like something the Bierbaums might have touched on if the Pre-Crisis and Pocket Universe Supermen weren't written out. We can handwave that they were released on Rokyn under a red sun, having served sentences of over 1000 years (yet apparently not rehabilitated or reformed, though, judging by how they always interacted with Mon-El).
6. Who was/were the next Legionnaire(s) to join the Post-ZH reboot Legion following the initial draft?
I guess it depends on your definition of "following the initial draft". I was looking for Ultra Boy, M'Onel, and Element Lad, per the list of members in the Legion Wiki page. But Spark joined, followed by Andromeda/Violet/Kinetix, then Gates and Star Boy within the first year.
7. Which Legionnaire(s) died in an issue outside of the Legion's regular series at the time?
Supergirl and Kid Psycho, as noted above, died in the pages of Crisis on Infinite Earths. The Lightning Saga versions of Karate Kid and Una died in the pages of Countdown. And reader infinity13307 reminded me that Valor died in his own book, which led to DOA and Zero Hour. I didn't count Monstress since she was killed in the miniseries which was the Legion's regular series (not appearing elsewhere at the time).