Thursday, January 04, 2007

Lies, damn lies, and statistics (part 1 of 3)

Happy New Year, everyone. This year I resolve to blog about the Legion here. I don't think that will be too hard.

I'm not going to do a year-end roundup like everyone else seems to be doing (unless there's a great hue and cry for one), but I will note that my Google Analytics stats tell me that once my readership leveled off in the spring, about 200 of you have been visiting every day, on average. Frankly, that both amazes and pleases me. Thanks, y'all! For calendar year 2006, I had 59,677 visits and 94,463 page views. I'm not sure which is the more important number.

My top five referrers are the animated Legion's Wikipedia entry, the late Webmatic Blogatron 3000, Legionworld, LegionClubhouse, and the Legion Abstract.

Nothing interesting in the search queries, either, except for some reason my third biggest search is for "Ronn-Karr". Ten people have found me via "Dude, where's my pants", six for "nine planets ice cream", five for "Jessica Alba nude", and three for "supergirl sex stories". At least I'm not high up on the list for that one.

Onward and upward....

No comments: