Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Another Smallville update

This one from Geoff Johns, at his Myspace page and ComicBloc:

I can tell you with confidence, the season they have planned is easily the most ambitious to date. There are so many twists and turns. And episode 10. Episode 10 is INSANE. My episode is now 11, so it's going to be a hard act to follow, but I'll give it my all. I have to say too, that if they pull off where they're taking Doomsday...I mean, I didn't understand where they were going when they announced that Doomsday had a human alter ego. But it's freaking cool. As hell. And fans of the comics are going to be blown away when everything is actually revealed. It's really pretty spectacular.

Also, the Legion? They are absolutely, 100% on point with the Legionnaires and their relationship with Clark Kent. I can say you'll see an appearance by one of the Legion's better known enemies, but I can't reveal who just yet. More information to come when I can talk about it.

1 comment:

Jim Drew said...

Hmm. Will they play it safe and redo Adventure #247, or will they play it bold and have a small handful of Legionnaires on the run, hiding in the past from a super sorcerer?

Which raises two obvious questions:
Will he wear the hat?
Will he ride the jet ski?