Thursday, December 18, 2008

"We are the Legion. We've come from the 31st century."

Maybe it's because I'm actually seeking it out, but I'm seeing a lot of sites show up on my search RSS feeds that have articles on the Legion episode of Smallville that I don't ordinarily see. And everyone seems to be excited about it. Buzz? About the Legion? Things are looking up.

I like the headline for this Newsarama article: "We Are the Legion, or, Someone Made Smallville Cool Again"

When it returns, Smallville returns with a bang, featuring an episode written by Geoff Johns and starring the Legion of Superheroes. The newest trailer features good shots of each of the core three (though no power usage yet, we DO get the Legion fist raise), along with teases for developments with the other characters like Chloe, Doomsday, and Mercy. The second half of the season is shaping up to be some of the best Smallville yet, and I can’t wait for January 15th.

TV Squad also has an article.

And here's the latest trailer, which some of you have already pointed out to me:

1 comment:

Terence Chua said...

I really hope they don't screw this up. And no prizes for guessing what piece of jewelery I'll be wearing while watching this episode.