Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Under construction

Forgive the funky looks, colors, and formatting. I'm upgrading from the old Blogger template to the new one and I'm trying to figure out how to make it look better.

Update 3 a.m.
I think it looks decent. I finally figured out how to do the graphic at the top (trying to hand-code within HTML, XML, and CSS isn't easy). I don't know if I'm too keen on how the title looks under the Omnicom graphic, though, but I definitely wanted to get away from being constrained to the middle third of the page like I had on the old template.

Comments, suggestions, pointers to some pages with interesting coding I can borrow?

1 comment:

Garth Ranzz said...

Looks good so far Michael. I don't have any specific code or anything for you but if you need help with something just let me know.