Wednesday, December 13, 2006

What does a lemming sound like?

I have no idea what I'll do with it, but I've got a comicspace page now because all of the cool kids are doing it. I don't even have a myspace page so I'm kind of fuzzy how all this social networking stuff goes. But I do know that whoever has the most friends wins, so I'll accept anyone who wants me to add them (unless you're a spammer) and I'll be asking to be added to those whose web sites I read regularly. Kind of like a live blogroll, I guess.

Look for me at http://www.comicspace.com/omnicom/ (but until I figure out what it'll be used for, you'll have to keep coming back here for your usual content).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the site is evolving, and I'm interested in seeing where it goes. I assume they will be adding more features as time goes on.