This is Trivia Quiz #49. I've been doing this monthly for 4 years now. Most of the questions have been my own, a few here and there I've taken (and tried to credit) from various message boards. For Quiz #50 next month, I want to turn this over to you guys - send me (do NOT post them here) your favorite Legion trivia questions with the answers (what, do you think I know everything?) and I'll post a bunch next month.
No particular theme this week, just questions that have been sitting around minding their own business, waiting for me to post them.
1. Who were Jilly, Helen, Charlie, Sophie, Donna, and Jane?
2. Name the 5 LSH members who held wands in an attempt to attract lightning and revive the dead Lightning Lad.
3. Fortress Lad was from Fwang, in the 30th century. When did we see residents of Fwang in the 20th/21st century?
4. Dave Cockrum redesigned a number of Legionnaires' costumes when he was artist. Here's an alphabetical list of those Legionnaires, put them in chronological order of when Cockrum changed their costumes. (Note: in several stories, multiple Legionnaires got new costumes; these 12 Legionnaires got new costumes in a total of 6 different stories.)
- Chameleon Boy
- Colossal Boy
- Duo Damsel
- Element Lad
- Light Lass
- Lightning Lad
- Phantom Girl
- Princess Projectra
- Shadow Lass
- Shrinking Violet
- Star Boy
- Timber Wolf
6. How many Legionnaires (including honorary and reserve but not imaginary stories or Elseworlds) have had their own solo series, miniseries, or one-shot? That is, a book with their name in the title where they were the star, not someone who was in an anthology series or a backup strip.
7. Which Legionnaire(s) did Wally Wood draw, and where did that appear?