Sunday, October 16, 2011

Action Figures On Sale Tomorrow

Final reminder that the Legion figure 12-pack goes on sale tomorrow (Monday) at 0900 EDT, 1200 PDT, at www.mattycollector.com. $180 plus postage and possibly tax (definitely in California). In addition to the Legion figures, they're also selling a fair number of Ghostbusters, Masters of the Universe, and Rainbow Lantern DCU figures, so don't be surprised if you're tossed into a wait loop at first. To save time, I recommend going to the site today and creating a shipping/billing profile. Mattycollector's page for the figures is here.

2 comments:

Greg Morrow said...

Yeah, doesn't really seem to be a way to create a profile without buying something, and there doesn't seem to be anything that's in stock.

MattyCollector's business model is asinine.

Richard said...

I saw these at NYCC, and I have to say they are insanely desirable. Perhaps fortunately, I have neither the money to spare for the set nor any place to display these as they would deserve, because otherwise I'd be overwhelmed with desire.

(That said, I could wish for a pure Cockrum-era set, with his Shrinking Violet and Duo Damsel designs and Kim Metzger's Saturn Girl, for instance. But I totally understand why they went the direction they did.)