Friday, October 21, 2011

If you're in Chicago on Saturday....

In case you didn't see this on one of the mailing lists or elsewhere:



Hey Guys,

I normally don't promote anything going on at my shop on list but this
is HUGE (to me)

This Saturday (October 22)

Jeff and Phil Moy are at Third Coast Comics to sign copies of Star
Trek/Legion of Super Heroes #1 from 2PM to 7PM

They are also bringing Cory Corani! All of these guys are also pretty
plugged into the video game industry given their work on the X-Men
Legends and Ultimate Alliance franchises.

Now I don't know how many of you are in the Chicago area (I know
Anstey is a few hours south I think) but this could be a cool event
for us legion fans!

Third Coast Comics
6234 N. Broadway
Chicago, IL 60660
www.thirdcoastcomics.com

No comments: