Saturday, July 08, 2006

Animated LSH news 45: Kari Wahlgren, voice of Saturn Girl

A source close to production on the Legion of Super-Heroes animated show has revealed to me the voice actor for the last of the main characters: Kari Wahlgren (IMDB, official site), as the voice of Saturn Girl.

Kari has done about a zillion voiceovers in video games, anime, and animation, including Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles show, and the Justice League, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds, and Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith video games. See her Wikipedia entry for a breakdown by role type and pseudonym.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see that next Saturday, WB is going to have a preview of LSH? I didn't see it (though you probably mentioned it already, I'm just too lazy to check) on your blog.

Thanks for all of your Legion news!

Mark McConnell

Michael said...

Hmmm, you're right, I forgot to mention it on my site. There's supposed to be something on next Saturday on the KidsWB channel, but I haven't been able to find anything on my WB station. I'm going to record all 5 hours of their KidsWB block and then go through it later.