Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Animated Starfinger

Titans Tower Monitor mentioned it from the Legion panel in San Diego, and now it appears that director Ben Jones has added something about it to his site that I don't recall seeing there before.

We've got some great stuff lined up, too. There's a story with Starfinger lined up that I'm really excited about (Taylor Negron is playing Starfinger).

Assuming that's true... I'm sure I'm not the only one whose biggest memory of Negron is him in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. As he says on his web site,
My hot friend Amy Heckerling directed Fast Times at Ridgemont High, and asked me to appear as a favor. It took no more than one day to shoot. I got all the pizza I could eat, and it was a bleep on my professional radar. I am billed in the final credits as "Taylor".

I drive home and appeared in fifty other movies and yet, nearly every day, someone mentions, "Hey, you're the Pizza Man." Once, in England, a skinhead yelled out, "You're the bloke who delivered the pizza to Spicoli!"

Looks like the Pizza Delivery Guy just might be Starfinger too.

No comments: