Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Excuse me, waiter? This isn't what was pictured on the menu.

Here's the dccomics.com listing for issue 29, the same text as the solicitation:

SUPERGIRL AND THE LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES #29
Written by Mark Waid
Art by Barry Kitson & Mick Gray
Cover by Kitson
The surviving Legionnaires and Wanderers face off against the entirety of the Dominator Empire to prevent the destruction of the galaxy!
On sale April 25 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

At least they got the cover, on-sale date, number of page, and price right.

2 comments:

Vaklam said...

I noticed that, too. It wouldn't have bothered me so much if I'd actually liked the art.

Anonymous said...

Michael, you have to get a little less subtle with your posts.

I had to go purchase the comic and read the credits before I understood what this was about. : )

--You think Waid will be back next month, or did they jump ship prematurely?
dtujfcb, ultra-rare element found on on bgtzl