Monday, April 16, 2007

Animated LSH news 62: Brandon Vietti, director

A couple months ago, season 1 director Ben Jones left some hints as to who the season 2 directors would be, and I made some educated guesses. Looks like I got one right so far - Brandon Vietti, one of the directors for The Batman show.

I've decided to take break from the Dark Knight series and try my hand at something new. I am now in production as a director on The Legion of Super Heroes. I'm pretty excited to dive into the futuristic, sci-fi universe of the Legion and even more excited to work with producer James Tucker. I worked with James 10 years ago as a storyboard artist on The New Batman/Superman Adventures, my first job in the industry.

Go visit Brandon's site, which has a pretty nifty Batman drawing.

No comments: