Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Animated cel for sale

The Van Eaton Gallery in California deals in animation. I got an email from them today which includes this cel and description:



Excellent Production Cel featuring Clark Kent, Chameleon Boy, Cosmic Boy, and Saturn Girl from the "New Kids In Town" episode of the "New Batman/Superman Adventures". The untrimmed Animation Cel measures 9" X 10.5" and has been placed on a color photographic background.

Total image size is 5.25" X 6.5"...$600


If you're interested, here's the contact info, and please let me know so I can tell Wanda I have her the referral:

Wanda Carnes
818-788-2357
800-599-3693
Van Eaton Galleries
13613 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
http://www.vegalleries.com/

2 comments:

Mr Ad said...

This animation production did not get to Venezuela. It is possible to find more information about it? Thanks...

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michael for the info....I purchased it...Wanda wants to thank you...so call her and let her know that you referred me....

Ray